Thursday, January 14, 2010

...And so it Begins



I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now. So here it goes! This is the birth of:

Shout Out Loud (for the world to hear!!!)



My mission: a blog created to showcase ideas, inspirations, thoug
hts and opinions.

Let me start off by saying that I consider myself an artist. A modern artist, but in a different sense than what most people would think. By "modern," I mean digital. I have a BFA in Animation, studied Fashion Design for a year, have drawn and created and sculpted all my life. The things I create are rarely tactile, but rather an assortment of pixels displayed on a screen.




I am a visual learner and what I even consider a visual thinker. I can better understand myself and my world by taking it in visually. I'm fascinated by many aspects of life. I am fascinated by people from all walks of life. I love music and food, art and culture...So this is my little soap box. From here on out, this will be a collection place. Inspirational art, photos, websites, music, food...home decor.Margaret Kilgallen



This is my archive for all things I covet. So please join me, I hope you find that the things I enjoy you do too!

2 comments:

  1. And so it begins! Perfect Title! I'm your first follower! :,P Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just referred back to your blog & it's lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete